Project Analyst - Temporary Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
UPMC Health Plan
600 Grant St, Pittsburgh, PA 15219, US
Full-Time - Temporary
0 - 0 / HOUR
UPMC Health Plan is hiring a temporary Project Analyst to help support the Grants Administration Department for its downtown Pittsburgh location at the US Steel Tower. This is a Monday through Friday daylight position.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for various projects including plan and report development, maintenance of data and information resources supporting programs and initiatives.
- Assist in documentation of processes, standards, procedures, and policies for programs and initiatives.
- Develop and maintain documents and materials to support effective roll out of programs and initiatives.
- Develops and maintains Excel Spreadsheets.
- Assist with preparing presentations to support programs and initiatives
- Participate in design, development, and implementation programs and initiatives.
- Assist in the assignment of request priorities, and monitor and communicate the progress of the assigned requests.
- Communicate problems or complex requests to the Management.
QualificationsBachelors degree in Human Resources, Marketing, Communications, Healthcare or related field preferredTwo years of experience in project planning and/or administrative functions preferred Prior experience with clinical training and projects is highly preferredExcellent written and verbal communication skills required Excellent client service skills and proven ability to deal effectively with employees required Ability to coordinate projects, manage tasks, establish priorities make decisions, and follow issues through to resolution as directed, required
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Who We Are
<p>At UPMC, we're all here for the same reason - to provide outstanding care. From nursing to finance, pharmacy to software development, each of us contributes in our own way, in our own career path. </p><p>We encourage growth through leadership development, skill building, and continuing education, so that employees can explore their interests and define their careers, while always playing a part in life changing medicine. And, while our opportunities vary, we remain united by the same values across our system:
</p><ul><li>Quality & Safety</li><li>Dignity & Respect</li><li>Caring & Listening</li><li>Responsibility & Integrity</li><li>Excellence & Innovation
</li></ul><p>If you too are driven by these values, we’re ready for you. Find your ideal job at UPMC today!</p>