Research Associate, Senior Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
University of Pittsburgh Physicians
64841 POP28 Thoracic Lung Transpla
200 Lothrop St, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, US
Full-Time - Regular
17.62 - 29.28 / HOUR
Independently execute job functions for research protocol(s). Mentor, train and assist with supervising junior research staff.
- Conduct preliminary statistical snalysis of project data and provide progress reports to the Principal Investigator as needed.
- Responsible for independently overseeing and conducting phone screens, interviews, evaluations, assessments and/or tests with research participants.
- Mentor, train and assist with supervising junior research staff as needed.
- Responsible for the submission of regular reports detailing the progress of the research.
- Discuss outcomes and participate in research and/or clinical decision making process.
- Screen referrals.
- Initiate research participant recruitment efforts and share responsibility of overseeing accurate data collection.
- Assist with IRB and grant submissions as needed.
- Assist with preparation of scientific articles as needed.
Master's Degree in psychology, neuroscience, counseling, sociology or related research field and 1 year of work experience in a research project and/or related clinical setting OR Bachelor's Degree in psychology, neuroscience, counseling, sociology or related research field and 3 years of work experience in a research project and/or related clinical setting.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Who We Are
At UPMC, we're all here for the same reason - to provide outstanding care. From nursing to finance, pharmacy to software development, each of us contributes in our own way, in our own career path.
We encourage growth through leadership development, skill building, and continuing education, so that employees can explore their interests and define their careers, while always playing a part in life changing medicine. And, while our opportunities vary, we remain united by the same values across our system:
- Quality & Safety
- Dignity & Respect
- Caring & Listening
- Responsibility & Integrity
- Excellence & Innovation
If you too are driven by these values, we’re ready for you. Find your ideal job at UPMC today!