Team Assistant - Home Health (Peds/OB Team) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
UPMC Home Healthcare
Spec Programs Admin
Administrative & Office Supprt
300 Northepoint Circle, Seven Fields, PA 16046, US
Full-Time - Regular
14.61 - 22.93 / HOUR
Are you looking to be part of an amazing team and support them in their day to day organizational processes? Join the dedicated Home Health Team of UPMC! The Team Assistant coordinates the clerical and scheduling functions for the multidisciplinary team under the direction of the Team Leader.
The OB/Peds Team Assistant will be in the Home Health-North office, located in Seven Fields/Cranberry.
- Identify, develop and participate in process improvement opportunities within the home health agency that will enhance the quality of the services provided.
- Process, reconcile and distribute patient information.
- Utilize Horizon Home Care for updating patient information, printing patient information and reports as required and/or directed.
- Schedule patient visits based on patient needs, productivity expectations and staffing.
- Focus on customer service and continually strive to perform the duties of their job in a manner that results in optimal patient satisfaction.
- Accept patients, family and staff telephone calls and facilitate communication between team members.
- Attend compliance training and adhere to the organization standards of conduct, policies and procedures.
- Perform duties and job responsibilities in a fashion which coincides with the service management philosophy of UPMC Home Health, L.P. toward patients, visitors, staff, peers, physicians and other departments within the organization.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1 year related work experience preferred.
- Competency with PC preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Who We Are
<p>At UPMC, we're all here for the same reason - to provide outstanding care. From nursing to finance, pharmacy to software development, each of us contributes in our own way, in our own career path. </p><p>We encourage growth through leadership development, skill building, and continuing education, so that employees can explore their interests and define their careers, while always playing a part in life changing medicine. And, while our opportunities vary, we remain united by the same values across our system:
</p><ul><li>Quality & Safety</li><li>Dignity & Respect</li><li>Caring & Listening</li><li>Responsibility & Integrity</li><li>Excellence & Innovation
</li></ul><p>If you too are driven by these values, we’re ready for you. Find your ideal job at UPMC today!</p>